- International Mail Art Competition
Subject: Free Topic
- The Competition is open to all artists 15 years of age or older.
- Selection Committee members can not join the Competition. If a member will not be able to attend, lecturers from Trakya University Faculty of Fine Arts will be called to replace them.
- Artworks previously exhibited or which brought a prize can not be submitted.
- Competitors can participate with maximum of one piece.
- Competitors will write their name and surname, signature, age and e-mail on the back of the works.
- Works containing any form of racism or sexism will not be considered for the Competition.
- Competitors agree by entering this Competition that the right of use of winning artworks belong to Trakya University.
- Any issues unspecified hereby with these rules will be dealt by the Committee.
- Artworks will not be sent back.
- All the submitted artworks will belong to Ilhan Koman Sculpture and Painting Museum.
Size and technical
Charcoal drawing on A4 size paper, crayon, markers, pastels, watercolors, acrylic, can be all kinds of techniques, such as oil.
Deadline: 31 January 2017
Fine Arts Faculty
Department of Painting, Karaagac 22050 EDİRNE – TURKIYE
Works to be delivered to the above address within the same period with the condition can also be sent by mail or courier way