- The competition is open to all artists over 18 years old all over the world.
- Each artist should send no more than 2 different works. The ownership of the works that will be selected or awarded for the exhibition, will pass to the Trakya University İlhanKomanHeykelveResim Museum.
- There is no participation fee. Two copies of each work submitted must be sent, (photocopies will not be accepted) of which one will be incorporated into museum collection and one will be used for exhibition purposes. The works sent to the competition will not be sent back.
- The competition is open to engraving, woodcut, linonıum, silkscreen and lithographytecniques. It is possible to use them together.
- Paper size must be A4 (29x21cm). The works should be under rigid cover, unframed, unrolled and without mount, bearing the declaration on “no commercial value”.The works smaller or bigger than the size above shall not be judged.
- Each print must be signed and editioned by the artist and must bear legibly on the back in pencil the artist’s full name,the technique(s)used and the year of creation, e-mail address, telephone and postal address. If the artist has not used Latin alphabet in the printed inscription, he or she is required to write a translation into english on the back of the print.
- Deadline for the arrival of registered mail to the address below is 23.02.2018. Works should sent to that address: “Trakya Universitesi Guzel Sanatlar Fakultesi 22050 Karaagaç Edirne/TURKEY”. Late entries will not be accepted. The safety of submissions during posting and delivery should be ensured by registered cargo or mail. University won’t be responssible for the damages that could occur during the transportion.
- The costs of posting are covered by the artist.
- Jury members cannot participate to the contest. If one or more of the members of the jury does not attend the elemination, the jury can call the collegues from the Faculty of Fine Arts of Trakya University.
- Certifications will be post by the organisation to the artists of selected works.
- Matters not mentioned in the specification are decided by the jury.
- Participation implies the full acceptance of its regulation.
Trakya Universitesi, Guzel Sanatlar Fakultesi, 22050, Karaagac, Edirne/TURKEY
Jury Members: Prof. Ali MuhammetBayraktaroglu, Ph.D., Prof. VelislavMinekov, Prof. DenizBayav, Ph.D., Asst. Prof. KeremIscanoglu, Lect. DenizGokduman, Ph.D.
Evaluation and Exhibition:
40 works will be taken to the exhibition and the first three prizes will be determined among them. The rewards of those who qualify will be given